The Mighty Ketchup Man The Mighty Ketchup Man

Heh

He should of gone MK on the guy instead

The Apogee of Boredom The Apogee of Boredom

Nifty

Phff...RyanRDLPS definitely needs to take that only reviewing a little bit and take it down to not at all if he's going to be so hostile to you about something you clearly mentioned in your description.

I really enjoyed this one. Nice work. :)

Dr. Shroud: BITB, Part 1 Dr. Shroud: BITB, Part 1

Awesomeness

That was great!! Make more por favor! :)

Robo Slug 2 Robo Slug 2

Great Game, but needs a little something more

The game plays smooth and the graphics are great. The weapon upgrades are rather useless though as I only really needed the laser the entire game and I get that very early. The rest of them were so-so weapons that did not have the strength of the laser, so they made themselves obsolete and pointless. I found the game to be rather easy as I never died on my first time through. The bosses were rather easy to defeat, but I liked how you did them in a sort of Megaman style of fight. They needed a little something to make it so I need to do something in particular to defeat them, perhaps make use of a special weapon upgrade I gained from a previous boss fight. Then you'd have a use for the weapons and a puzzle to solve at the same time. :)

Good game in the end and I hope you make some more of them.

Plankton Life 2 Plankton Life 2

Great!

32. 2298610 June 14, 2006

Awesome fun game :)

I think I would have prefered the guy be tied to my mouse, but I do kinda like that you lose control of him so it creates a sense of "Oh Crap!" when that occurs.

Cemetary Cemetary

Mostly Fun

I enjoyed the game, but I was so very frustrated with the reloading method. The game is fun though, so take another shot at it. :)